Pipelife is the only company in the world with the capability to deliver long length large diameter HDPE pipes up to 2.500 mm diameter. The long length pipe concept is especially suitable for marine applications, which are based on towing the pipes from the Pipelife plant in Stathelle / Norway, directly to the (marine) installation site. By sealing off the pipes in both ends with PE end plugs or flange connections, the closed pipe sections can be towed by tugboat to the required destination.
Advantages of Pipelife's long length concept:
- no or only very little welding work
- low transportation costs
- substantial time and cost savings for the contractor, as normally no land based work site and starage area is required
- less risk for damages during handling, transport and storage
- solid application and product know-how
- deep market knowledge
- close co-operation with most important marine pipe consultants
- marine pipe specialist group within Pipelife for every main market
Our large diameter pipes are - like all our other products - produced in accordance with existing national and international standards and norms.
For further information please contact us, download our catalogs and presentations or visit our local product page.