Pipelife has more than 25 years of experience in the production and marine delivery of long length large diameter HDPE pipe systems. The long length pipe concept is especially suitable for marine solutions serving power plants, desalination, water and wastewater management, as well as transmission line protection (e.g. offshore windfarms). Kilometers of pipe can be economically delivered by tug boat from the Pipelife plant in Stathelle, Norway, directly to the (marine) installation site where they are ballasted, sunk and installed.
Advantages of long length HDPE pipes:
- no or only very little welding work
- low transportation costs
- substantial time and cost savings for the contractor, as normally no land based work site and storage area is required
- less risk for damages during handling, transport and storage
Benefits of more than 25 years of experience:
- solid application and product know-how
- deep market knowledge
- close co-operation with most important marine pipe consultants
- marine pipe specialist group within Pipelife for every main market
Our large diameter pipe systems are - like all our other products - produced to national and international standards and norms.
For further information please contact us, download our catalogs and presentations or visit our local product page.