However, to ensure trouble-free functioning the following guidelines should be observed:
- Regular inspections should be performed in order to observe residue accumulations, structural soundness, water-tightness and the condition of both the inlet and outlet of the SBR system.
- To avoid any danger and ensure optimal results, maintenance should be performed by a certified cleaning company, which will safely remove the residues and ensure appropriate and environmentally-friendly further processing.
- During maintenance, the side walls of the SBR tank, the inlet holes and the residue removal pipe have to be thoroughly cleaned with high-pressure washers. The riser and cover should be checked visually for any damage.
- After tank cleaning, the electronic equipment of the swimmer unit has to be cleaned with a soft cloth, ensuring the sensors aren’t damaged. Afterwards the tank should be filled with water.
- Once maintenance is complete, the SBR System is immediately ready to resume operation.
If any larger malfunction should occur Eco Pipelife will provide specialists to repair it as quickly as possible.
Warning: In performing inspections or other maintenance, the tank should not be entered. The tank is a confined space and entry can be extremely hazardous due to toxic gases and/or insufficient oxygen.